It might not be Halloween anymore, or even October, but if you're still craving those ooks and spooks, here's a couple books that'll certainly deliver.
1. Welcome to Nightvale by Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranor
2. Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice
3. Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz
1. Sea of Shadows by Kelly Armstrong
2. The Witches by Roald Dahl
3. Made For You by Melissa Marr
1. Ten by Gretchen McNeil
2. Guardian by Natasha Deen
3. From Bad to Cursed by Katie Alender
P.S. If you are torn between whether to listen to creepy music or Christmas music in November, check "Tuning Out" by Bastille.
Keep on creepin' on guys!