Hey everyone! Seeing as 2015 is coming to an end, we wanted to share our favourite books that came out this year. It was very difficult to pick just 3, let alone order them, so these are numbered randomly. Hope you agree, and if you don't, tell us why!
1. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
2. Illuminae by Amie Kauffman, Jay Kristoff
3. A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms by George R.R. Martin
1. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
2. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
3. Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
1. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
2. The Heir by Kiera Cass
3. The House by Christina Lauren
Along with this, the Autumn Bookshelf wants to wish you a happy and healthy new year! So all the best for 2016!
- Your Friends at the Autumn Bookshelf